UMC Infection Prevention and Control
Infection Prevention and Control (IPC) Team
- Frances Rintoul, Deputy Lead Nurse - IPC Lead
- Jacqueline Marshall, Practice Nurse
- Lauren Body, Nurse Associate
- Alfie Scholey, HCA
- Rosanna Fruin, Senior Administrator
The IPC Team and all who work at the University Medical Centre work hard to ensure that:
- Good management and organisational processes are in place to ensure that high standards of infection prevention and control are developed and maintained.
- All who use and visit our services receive safe and effective care.
- All who work in, use or visit our services experience effective infection prevention and control measures, that are applied consistently by all staff to minimise the risk of healthcare associated infections (HCAIs).
Should you have any concerns about our infection control and prevention measures please email email@example.com
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.